- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Front of House
- Salary €45k - 50k per year + bonus & benefits
- Job type Permanent
Receptionist / Rezeptionist/in / Empfangsmitarbeiter/in (m,w,d)
Receptionist / Rezeptionist / Empfangsmitarbeiter (m,w,d)
Private Equity Firm – Frankfurt
45,000-55,000 EUR (including bonus) plus benefits
One of Europe’s leading private equity firms with beautiful spacious offices in Frankfurt is seeking a Receptionist to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis. This will be 5 days in the office because it is greeting people in person, working hours between 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the highly supportive Office Manager, the reception duties are vast and varied, shared between two other front of house colleagues, you will work together to ensure guests are greeted in a friendly manner and that the office itself is well stocked and fully functional.
The ideal background is in a similar role, and ideally you should really enjoy and understand the value of the Reception function in an organisation. First class / white glove service is at the heart of this role, and so either a corporate / office reception background or hospitality / hotel industry are very suitable.
Advanced / business level German & English is essential, as you will be using both languages in a business setting.
This is a hugely supportive and collaborative environment, with encouragement to learn more and develop your skillset. In return for hard work, they offer some of the best benefits of any private equity firm in Frankfurt – a great place to work!
The main duties are all to do with Reception and Office Administration, as follows:
· Working with two other receptionists to meet and greet guests in a professional and friendly manner
· Setting up meeting rooms for conference calls, meetings and events
· Answer calls and direct them accordingly
· Work with all suppliers e.g. cleaning staff, facilities management, coffee providers etc.
· Arrange for catering for meetings when necessary
· Keeping the office stocked with stationery, food, drinks etc.
· Ensure all equipment is fully functional
· Ensure kitchen spaces are clean / ask the teams to follow procedures
· Replying to emails in German and English
· Document management (signatures, printing, binding)
· Assist the office manager with any other duties
This is a role for a very professional, friendly, charismatic and calm candidate who enjoys a fast pace and who wants to learn, not afraid to ask questions. To be successful in this role, you must:
· Be very “customer service” minded
· Have at least 5 years’ experience working on Reception in an office, or in a hospitality/events role
· Possess fluent German and professional English language skills
· Be able to build professional relationships
· Have the ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests
· Be resilient and calm when there are last-minute changes
· Be a team player
On top of a competitive base salary (in line with experience) there are the following benefits:
· Discretionary bonus
· Annual salary review
· Wellness benefits
· Free food and drinks
· 30 days’ holiday, plus public holidays
· Work in a supportive team
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.