- Location London
- Job category Joss Search
- Salary £55,000 to £70,000 in year 1
- Job type Full Time
Recruitment Consultant – London Victoria
Hybrid role (2 days a week in London)
OTE £55-£70K in year 1
Are you someone with sales, account management and/or recruitment experience who is looking for a position that offers high earning potential, a team environment, international opportunities, purpose, and other fantastic benefits?
At Joss Search, we believe in hiring people who have strong commercial acumen who can live and breathe our mission and values. With these characteristics, we can make you successful! Our recruiters come from various backgrounds including Event Sales, Sponsorship Sales, Estate Agency Sales, Customer Service, and many more. We don’t believe that you need to have Recruitment Experience to be successful, in fact we have proved that you dont have to have any at all.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible/hybrid working (3 days work from home, 2 days in London Victoria office)
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Opportunities to move abroad to cities in Europe and the USA.
- Internal and external training to get you where you want to be in your career
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 in 2 years
- Fully paid 3-month sabbatical after 5 years
- Wellness benefits (including a monthly best-self bonus)
- Private medical care
- Pension contribution (5%)
- Annual trips abroad for the whole team – Everyone goes!
- Share option scheme
- Free lunch every Wednesday and a fully stocked office for snacks
Our values bring us together and we carry them with us in everything we do. We believe that authentic people make the best recruiters. We listen, we learn and we’re constantly refining our craft.
- Passionate – We’re here to champion our hidden heroes, deliver an outstanding service for clients and add value to the Jossie culture. We’re also here to enhance ourselves personally and professionally, leaving our desks in a better place.
- Authentic – By being ourselves, we enhance our culture which allows us to deliver our best work whilst enjoying the journey and having fun in the process.
- Teamwork – The only way we will deliver outstanding performance is by working as a team, not a collective of individuals. Teamwork will also allow us to nurture and develop our culture.
- Challenging – As leaders, we’re prepared to challenge the industry, our candidates, our clients, each other and ourselves to ensure we provide the best service and be the best versions of ourselves knowing that better people make better Jossies.
- Humble – We’ll never know all the answers and we accept when we’re wrong. Most importantly, nothing is beneath us and we’re all prepared to sweep the sheds.
If this sounds like you then it would be great to hear from you so APPLY NOW. If its not for you but you know someone who would be great please share the advert with them.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.