Recruitment Consultant – Europe
Recruitment Consultant – Europe Division
Based in Victoria, London
OTE £50-£70K in year 1 plus excellent benefits
At Joss Search we’re very proud to be a specialist recruitment company. Our division in Europe is growing rapidly and we’re excited to be offering opportunities working with our clients in Germany and France. Although the role is based in London, travel to Germany and or France will be encouraged.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully paid 3-month sabbatical after 5 years
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 in 2 years
- Flexible/hybrid working 2 days in the office/3 days WFA
- Wellness benefits (including a monthly best-self bonus)
- Private medical care
- Quarterly commission scheme
- Annual Jossie trips abroad for the entire team
- Pension contribution (5%)
- Share option scheme
- International travel
Our values bring us together and we carry them with us in everything we do. We believe that authentic people make the best recruiters. We listen, we learn and we’re constantly refining our craft. Please visit our website for more details www.josssearch.com
Our consultants are responsible for building credible, long-standing relationships with our candidates and clients to make successful introductions and achieving the best outcomes. This role would suit someone who has worked with businesses in Germany or France with a passionate for delivering service excellence with a customer-centric approach. We offer a comprehensive training program, coaching, mentoring and support continuous learning to help you be the best version of yourself.
Teamwork is fundamental to success in this role along with being able to work independently and constantly challenging yourself and your colleagues. We actively encourage curiosity as the more questions you ask, the better answers you get!
- Commercial awareness and interest in international businesses specifically within Germany or France
- Aligned values
- Great communication skills – ability to build rapport
- A strong work ethic and someone who can take ownership of their work whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to follow process and systems and maintain the highest standards
- Able to demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ambition and drive to succeed
- Conducting competency-based interviews
- Meeting clients (Alternative Investment Firms)
- Taking detailed job briefs
- Preparing shortlists for roles/discussing potential candidates with clients based on experience and aspirations.
- Generating new business
- Account management with existing client
We have exciting growth plans which mean there’s plenty of scope for progression. If finding a role with meaning to help you feel fulfilled, where your values are championed and hard work is rewarded please get in contact or apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.