- Location London
- Job category Joss Search
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Recruitment Consultant – flexible hours
Recruitment Consultant – Victoria, London
OTE £50-£70K in year 1 plus excellent benefits
It’s a really exciting time to join Joss Search. We’re experiencing extraordinary growth, and as such we’re looking to hire ambitious Consultants with leadership potential. We would be open to accommodating a 4 day week (salary pro rata).
We want to ensure we can continue to provide the highest quality service to our candidates and clients and fulfil our mission of championing the hidden heroes in businesses around the world. We have opportunities to recruit in London and Europe (all roles are London-based currently).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible/hybrid working
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 in 2 years
- Fully paid 3-month sabbatical after 5 years
- Wellness benefits (including a monthly best-self bonus)
- Private medical care
- Quarterly commission scheme
- Annual trips abroad for the whole team – we’ve been skiing, to Ibiza and Portugal just to name a few!
- Pension contribution (5%)
- Share option scheme
This role would suit an experienced consultant who is passionate about building credible, long-standing relationships and working as part of a collaborative team to achieve the best outcomes, putting the needs of candidates and clients at the forefront of everything. Leadership opportunities and exciting growth plans mean there’s plently of scope for progression, we fully support career development with continuous training, coaching and mentoring.
- Conducting competency-based interviews
- Meeting clients (Private Equity and Alternative Investment firms)
- Taking detailed job briefs
- Preparing shortlists for roles/discussing potential candidates with clients based on experience and aspirations.
- Generating new business
- Account management with existing clients
- Commercial awareness/acumen
- Aligned values
- Great communication skills – ability to build rapport
- Customer-centric approach
- A strong work ethic and someone who can take ownership of their work whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to follow process and systems and maintain the highest standards
- Able to demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ambition and drive to succeed
Our values bring us together and we carry them with us in everything we do. We believe that authentic people make the best recruiters. We listen, we learn and we’re constantly refining our craft.
Passionate – We’re here to champion our hidden heroes, deliver an outstanding service for clients and add value to the Jossie culture. We’re also here to enhance ourselves personally and professionally, leaving our desks in a better place.
Authentic – By being ourselves, we enhance our culture which allows us to deliver our best work whilst enjoying the journey and having fun in the process.
Teamwork – The only way we will deliver outstanding performance is by working as a team, not a collective of individuals. Teamwork will also allow us to nurture and develop our culture.
Challenging – As leaders, we prepared to challenge the industry, our candidate, our clients, each other and ourselves to ensure we provide the best service and be the best versions of ourselves knowing that better people make better Jossies.
Humble – We’ll never know all the answers and we accept when we’re wrong. Most importantly, nothing is beneath us and we’re all prepared to sweep the sheds.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.