- Location London
- Job category Joss Search
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Recruitment Consultant – London & New York
Consultant – London/New YorkSalary depending on experience and location (UK/NY)
At Joss Search we’re very proud to be a specialist recruitment company. We’re growing and are looking to hire a Consultant for our business in New York. This is a unique opportunity to join the team early on and help grow the business whilst continuing to provide the highest quality service to our candidates and clients. It’s like working in a start-up whilst having the support of the wider established business in London! Flexible hours to align with the EST.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 25 days paid holiday, increasing to 30 days after 2 years
- Fully paid 3-month sabbatical after 5 years
- Flexible/hybrid working – 2 days per week in the office
- Wellness benefits (including a monthly best-self bonus)
- Private medical care
- Quarterly commission scheme
- Annual trips abroad for the whole team – we’ve been skiing, to Ibiza and Portugal just to name a few!
- Pension contribution (5%)
- Share option scheme
As a Consultant you will be responsible for building credible, long-standing relationships with our candidates and clients.
- Building business in New York
- Conducting competency-based interviews
- Meeting clients (Private Equity and Alternative Investment firms)
- Taking detailed job briefs
- Preparing shortlists for roles/discussing potential candidates with clients based on experience and aspirations.
- Generating new business
- Account management with existing clients
- Ability to work adjusted hours to cover the New York market with the opportunity of relocating to New York
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Commercial awareness/acumen
- Aligned values
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- Able to demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ambition and drive to succeed
To find out more about joining the Jossie Team please apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.