- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Highly rewarded & hybrid working
- Job type Full Time
Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
Global Private Equity Firm
A rare opportunity for a Senior Executive Assistant to support a Senior Partner with organisation, content work, sensitive portfolio administration and coordinating Board calendars and materials for portfolio companies.
There will be some events planning involved in this role, and a lot of contact with colleagues and stakeholders across the globe so fluent German is essential, as well as professional level English, B2 level or above, at least.
This is a business that believes their Executive Assistants can do more than managing diaries for their bosses and their Executive Assistants work in partnership with the investment professionals and portfolio companies themselves.
They value Executive Assistants who are entrepreneurial, inspire and challenge each other, and bring an international mindset to engage with colleagues and key stakeholders across the globe.
You will proactively support a Partner with an international remit with their schedules and keeping priorities on track, as well as heavy involvement with the Board and portfolio / deal administration.
Duties include but are in no way limited to:
- Complex diary management – gatekeeping, arranging complex meetings across multiple time zones
- Extensive business travel planning
- Full administrative supporting including inbox management as required
- CRM system updates and running reports
- Research using different tools and databases
- Produce presentations, documents and Board calendars and materials
- Organisation of internal and external events
- Build an effective network internally and externally
- Facilitate long-term and ad-hoc projects – this is a firm that encourages Assistants to take on projects where there is appetite to do so
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- You must have worked as an Executive Assistant or Business Assistant for an international company in the financial or professional services sector
- You must possess fluent German language skills, as well as professional level English, B2 level or above
- Have outstanding organisational ability
- Be comfortable with forward planning and conflicting / competing demands
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly
- Capable of taking on new projects and tasks with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work at pace accurately and adapt to sudden changes in priority
- Advanced MS Office (365) skills
- Strong team player – willingness to assist other Assistants at times and support each other, always with the success of the team in mind
WHAT IS ON OFFER?
On top of a base salary that is higher than market average for private equity, benefits include:
- Very generous performance-related bonus
- Annual pay reviews
- Catering in the office
- Wellbeing allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Team events across offices, mainly in Europe
- A modern and dynamic company with a new, modern office in the city centre
- Stimulating content work on top of traditional Assistant responsibilities
If you feel this role would suit your experience and career aspirations, please apply as soon as possible! The role is a vital hire for the organisation and it is being recruited as priority.
Please note: Your application will be made via Joss Search ONLY when you have met with me, have a full understanding of the role and you have agreed for your application to be submitted. All details are kept private & confidential.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.