- Location London
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary £60k - 65k per year
- Job type Full Time
£60,000 – £65,000
If you are a stellar senior PA and are looking to join a stand-out company read on – this is a truly great opportunity. Our client is a veteran, global private equity firm with a prestigious reputation. Team playing is major here, so they want someone collaborative that fits in with their traditions.
You will work alongside a team of experienced PAs, and you should expect the position to involve a degree of personal work. You will be supporting a busy Operating Partner and you will be their right hand.
- Managing complex business and personal calendars
- Manage and respond to all communications
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements
- Plan conferences and events
- Work cohesively with PA team, external clients, senior executives, and board members
- One day working from home
- Core hours 8:30am-5:30pm
- Free lunch daily
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- 10% pension that increases over time
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidised gym membership
Don’t miss out and apply now for this rare PA role!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.