- Location Mayfair
- Job category Human Resources
- Salary £40k - 45k per year
- Job type Full Time
Talent Acquistion Coordinator (6 month FTC)
Talent Coordinator, Mayfair
6 Month Contract, Up to £45k
Are you the type of person that thrives when providing efficient, seamless administrative
support? Do you have experience working within Talent Management? We have a wonderful
opportunity for a talent acquisition coordinator to join a successful
financial services firm in London’s West End!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral player in the recruitment and onboarding process.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be key in providing
candidates and internal stakeholders with professional and effective recruiting
services. You will have strong administration experience, a keen eye for detail
and the ability to work well under pressure.
This is a 6-month contract role,
with the opportunity for it to go permanent.
· Ensure operational efficiency across Talent Acquisition.
· Advertise vacancies on the careers page and partner job boards.
· Support the business to shortlist CVs.
· Schedule interviews, arrange testing and proactively follow up on the results.
· Provide regular updates to the business, keeping line managers informed on the progress of their recruitment.
· Build and maintain excellent working relationships with agencies, arranging recruitment briefings when required.
· Ensure compliance against all frameworks and agreed timelines and keep records up to date.
· 25 days holiday
· Annual bonus
· Private medical and dental insurance
· Daily lunch allowance
If you think you’d be a match for
this career-expanding job, don’t hesitate and get in touch today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.