Mayfair – Flexible Working
Calling all recent graduates! My client, a leading Asset Management firm is looking for a Team Assistant to support with day to day office adminstration in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You will bring 1 to 2 years experience in a work environment – preferably financial services.
6 month contract, with a view to go permanent. Duties include but not limited to:
- Coordinating team meetings & calls; helping to prepare & share agendas ahead of time
- Coordinating business trips, including assisting with required approvals and employee hotel & flight bookings
- Coordinating recruitment activities, such as scheduling interviews
- Supporting the office manager with office social engagements and driving some of these events as agreed
- Sourcing & handling good quality & punctual office catering vendors
- Providing support with expense reporting and submissions
- Collaborating with the Office Manager and the London team to instill process cohesiveness/improvements
You will be eligable for bonus and all company benefits, including a great flexible working policy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Don’t hesitate, apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.