- Location Luxembourg
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary Market related
- Job type Full Time
Administrative Assistant (Legal Team)
Global Investment Firm
Our client is one of the world’s most reputable and successful international investment firms with a great reputation and they are seeking an Administrative Assistant on a permanent basis. You must be fluent in both French and English as you will liaise regularly with the London office and all European based offices. If you have supported legal or finance teams before in a previous role, that is advantageous but not essential.
You will report to the office manager and there will be some cross over with her duties on occasion, and a lot of support and training!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Intensive meeting management, including complex travel arrangement planning
- Screening and handling all incoming telephone calls in a responsive and timely manner
- Travel booking / arranging off-sites
- Organisation of annual board meetings and agendas
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Full secretarial duties, including accurate and efficient filing, typing and preparation of business correspondence, legal documentation
- Cross over with the office manager to cover absence and busy times
- Using a variety of software packages to a proficient level
- Working in French and English language
An ideal candidate for this Administrative Assistant role must enjoy working at a fast pace and enjoy a busy environment, never missing a deadline!
You will enjoy this role if you like to be busy, you can work under pressure, and you like to work in a team with others around you in an open plan office.
There is detailed legal and financial administration in this role, so accuracy and attention to detail are a must.
2-5 years’ experience (minimum) in a similar role is important, ideally coming from another international firm.
Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
THE PACKAGE / BENEFITS
This is a full-time role with a generous base salary plus bonus (discretionary)
25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
Summer events – sometimes in London!
Hybrid working is offered
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.