- Location London
- Job category Personal Assistants
- Salary £30k - 40k per year + great benefits
- Job type Full Time
Investment Manager, City of London
A fantastic opportunity for a Team Assistant to work at a fast growing entrepreneurial investment manager based in the City of London.
There are 200 employees globally and although fast-moving and professional, everyone is highly approachable and the culture is extremely friendly and sociable. They organise numerous sociable events, take two trips away a year and have weekly Friday afternoon drinks in the ‘Green Room’ overlooking the Thames, which boasts a darts board and pool table!
The Team Assistant will provide administrative support as well as ad-hoc front of house support. Responsibilities include:
- Diary management, office and administrative support
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Assist with the organisation of team events and socials
- Support the front of house team during peak/busy times, providing excellent customer service
- Facilitate internal communication
- Work with the wider team in the planning, preparation, and delivery of key objectives
- Work closely with the EA’s and other members of the business support team
The Team Assistant will have innate organisation ability, bring resilience, flexibility and a proactive mindset.
- Strong team player and excellent organisational skills
- Experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workloads, handle multiple deadlines/assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong, positive internal and external relationship management skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic, with a sense of urgency, owning projects and areas of responsibility and seeing them through to completion/delivery with consistently good outcomes
- Demonstrate absolute discretion at all times
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance and critical illness cover
- Life Cover
- Up to 20 days sick leave at full pay
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Free eye tests
This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Assistant to join a friendly, growing organisation, please get in touch if you wish to be considered!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.