- Location London
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary £30k - 35k per year + quarterly bonus
- Job type Full Time
We have a brilliant new role for a Team Assistant to join a fast expanding private global investment firm based in St James’s.
The company has a focus on private equity and merchant banking but also operates across the full spectrum of investment strategies, with businesses in Europe, North America and South America. There are about 30 in the London office but this is expected to grow quickly in the next few years. The culture is hard-working but friendly, trust, loyalty and confidentiality are key.
As Team Assistant, you will support the Chief of Staff. The role is office based, hours are 9am-6pm, but there is scope for flexibility. Depending on the day, you may be busy with reception duties and welcoming guests, other days will be more admin heavy.
As the Team Assistant, your duties will be to:
- Act as the point of contact among employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Co-ordinate meetings, notifying building reception of guest names and preparing refreshments etc.
- Maintain office equipment such as copiers, ordering office supplies and sundries to ensure the smooth office functionality
- Meet and greet clients, partners and other stakeholders when they arrive
- Conduct research and compile data (as required)
- Schedule and make extensive travel arrangements for team members and assist with submitting expenses
- On-boarding new employees
- Assist with event and off-site planning, such as the Christmas party, birthdays
- Create, edit and update spreadsheets (as required)
- Help create and input new processes in place
You should be well presented, trustworthy, team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude ready to get stuck into anything.
- Effective organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer-service driven mind-set and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive quarterly bonus, statutory pension and medical insurance which covers you and your family.
It’s a great opportunity to join an expanding business, please get in touch if you’re keen to be considered.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.