- Location Munich
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary Market related
- Job type Permanent
Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Global Financial Services Firm
We are working with a global financial services firm to find them a superstar Team Assistant supporting the finance team at their brand new offices in Munich. This role is working alongside two other EAs and giving them support with a wide range of administrative duties and projects as well as getting an opportunity to grow within the business.
The team in Munich is very tight and aside from working hard always loves to spend time together and support each other. The culture in this office is truly one that helps to bring out the best in their people.
Main duties include:
- Complex calendar / diary management
- Organising a high volume of meetings and travel arrangements across time zones
- Expense & invoice management
- Ad-hoc admin and organisational support & document management
- Managing internal databases according to the procedures
- General support to other assistants
The right candidate:
- To be successful in this role you should be able to work at a fast pace, confidently and calmly. It’s very important that you are a team-player with a muck-in attitude – no task too big or too small!
- This will suit you if you enjoy a support role, have a service mind-set and enjoy making a professional first impression, being the “business card” for the firm.
- You will deal with a lot of stakeholders, so possessing empathy and emotional intelligence is highly important.
- A background in a similar role, or career changers from the hospitality / events field are welcome!
- You must be able to use Microsoft programmes to at least an intermediate level.
If this is for you, please apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.