- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Executive Assistants
- Salary VERY generous salary, wellness allowance, hybrid working
- Job type Permanent
Team Assistant – European Investment Firm
Beautiful offices in the heart of Frankfurt – 2 days’ home office
A great chance to develop an Executive Assistant career!
A global investment firm with beautiful offices in Frankfurt is seeking a Team Assistant. There is a team of circa 20 Assistants in Frankfurt, and many more globally; this is a fantastic opportunity to learn and continue to develop your admin & Assistant skills, working with some of the best Assistants in Frankfurt. Then once trained, you will support a team of your own.
The firm offers terrific pay and benefits, and there are company trips to London and other European offices to bring the Assistant team together often. Fluent German and professional level English are essential.
This role will be to provide support to all of the investment & operations teams – the nature of the Float Team Assistant role is to learn about every area of the business, and be able to support all teams, covering for or adding additional help to the EAs when needed.
Key duties as follows:
- Calendar management
- Arranging international travel
- Planning investor events and dinner / meetings in various countries
- Full secretarial duties, including preparation of business correspondence, project documents and presentations, and using a variety of software packages
- Regular liaison and interaction with various other offices globally – besides conversations in German, a good level of English is necessary to communicate across the business
- Liaising with global HR & Operations departments
- Working closely with other Assistants where there is cross-over in the business
An ideal candidate for this Assistant role will have experience working in an office environment and have strong administration and Microsoft skills. You must enjoy working to deadlines, and not be uncomfortable with moving deadlines or changing priorities. You must possess German language skills to a native/fluent/C2 level, and be comfortable with your level of English – (B2 level English or above is ideal).
You must be a humble team player who enjoys seeing the whole team do a great job!
On top of an industry-leading salary, the following benefits are offered:
- VERY generous performance related bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Sizeable annual wellness allowance to spend as you see fit (1000€ per annum)
- Free food daily
- Travel to work allowance
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Standard hours are 9am – 6pm with hybrid working pattern – 2 days’ home office and 3 days’ in the office
- Working with driven and first-class colleagues in beautiful offices in the heart of Frankfurt!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.