- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Personal & Executive Assistant
- Salary Competitive salary & benefits package
- Job type Full Time
Team Assistant / Teamassistenz – Frankfurt
Team Assistant for a
Global Consultancy Firm in Frankfurt, Germany
We have just taken on a fabulous opportunity for a Team Assistant in a global consultancy firm in Frankfurt. This a great opportunity for someone with at least 2 years of experience working in an administrative / team assistant role in a busy environment.
You will be working together with an Office Manager to support the busy consultants and management with running tasks across German offices. The team is a really friendly group of intelligent business professionals and you’ll be involved in all manner of organisational and administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business day.
- Diary management for a small number of consultants.
- Management of calls, actioning as appropriate.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and welcoming of guests.
- Administrative support with the onboarding process and induction of new joiners.
- Expense management and invoicing.
- Organizing international travel itineraries.
- Covering EA absences during holidays.
- Some event planning.
- All other ad hoc project and administrative tasks – e.g. post, printing and binding, and archiving as required.
An ideal candidate for this Team Assistant role must:
- Be a team player and have a can do attitude
- Speak English and German to a professional level
- Have secretarial, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Have professional communication skills
- Approach each task with urgency and have the ability and will to work to deadlines
- Take on ad-hoc projects when required
- Competitive salary & performance-related bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Wellness benefits
- Global work events
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.