- Location Frankfurt
- Job category Operations & Office Managers
- Salary Very generous salary, bonus & benefits + hybrid working
- Job type Full Time
Team Leader / Executive Assistant – Frankfurt
A well-established European private equity firm is seeking a new Team Leader to lead a team of Executive Assistants in Frankfurt, reporting to the Head of Administration and working closely with Team Leaders based in London & Stockholm to coordinate the entire EA population.
Your role will be to drive the Administration function for the Frankfurt office to a new level, building a solid culture and representing the team. This will suit you if you enjoy being a Senior EA now, and either are already leading a team and looking for a change of firm, or already acting as mentor / trainer of EAs within your Assistant role and want to make your position as Team Leader official.
This is a role in which you will spend circa 70% of your time leading the team, and 30% as an Assistant, setting the example of what it is to be a first-class Executive Assistant, plus up-skilling and training, internal communication and allocation.
You must have a background as a senior level Executive Assistant in a similar firm (global financial firm or consultancy ideal) who is seeking a new challenge within a firm with high standards and expectations.
This firm has an incredibly inclusive culture, where the Assistant team are hugely appreciated and respected. They organise regular team events, socials and weekends away, adopt a very “people-first” culture and hybrid working is in place, which includes two days working from home.
- The key duties will include but are by no means limited to the following;
- Full support to one Investment Professional
- Overseeing the Assistant team in Frankfurt
- Acting as a role model & representative of the team, implementing best practice
- Mentoring the team and identifying any training needs
- Be the central point of contact for all matters to do with the support functions and allocation
- Regular check-ins with the Assistants, mid- & end-of-year appraisals
- Implementing new processes and procedures when applicable
- Experience in managing a team of assistants strongly preferred, or mentoring / coaching / training responsibility
- Background working as an Executive Assistant in a high-standards capacity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills – fluent German and professional level English essential
- Proactive and a ‘can do attitude’
- An innovative approach
- Ability to motivate and instil a strong team morale
- Humility and passion for the EA role
- Very generous base salary and bonus potential
- 30 days’ annual leave, plus national holidays & days between Christmas Eve and Silvester off
- Wellness allowance
- Lunch vouchers and snacks in the office
- Hybrid working model – 2 days’ per week home office
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.