Championing Hidden Heroes podcast: Episode #3 – Carrie FitzGibbon
Carrie is one of the kindest, loyal and hardworking people I know. She has such an unbelievably positive mindset and she is someone who always tries her hardest to be the best she can be, both for her but for her executives too.
The last time I saw Carrie, she was talking on a panel for our first event in New York, a time before COVID and social distancing. It was also the last time that we were both in a group setting. Alongside being the EA to the co-founder of a private equity firm, a role she has done for 14 years, Carrie coaches other assistants with her coaching platform Carrie in your corner.
We cover loads of topics during the episode, including:
- Her story, how she progressed her career and what she loves about being a right hand
- How she goes above and beyond and what the impact of that is, positively, on her own life
- How she is coping during the COVID-19 crisis and what have been the challenges in that
- Her coaching work and how she helps others
- Her biggest mistakes and what she has learned from them
We hope you enjoy the episode as much as I did!